* Serve hot with natural yogurt or serve cold with ice cream
1. Peel, core and dice the apples. Measure about 4¾ cups.
2. Cook in a saucepan with the sugar and about 2 tbs water until slightly softened.
3. Add the cranberies and cook for a further minute. Remove from heat.
4. Melt butter or margarine and add the sunflower seeds. Fry gently for a few minutes.
5. Meanwhile, mix together the other ingredients in a large bowl, rubbing in the sugar if lumpy.
6. Pour in the butter and sunflower seeds and combine to form a loose mixture.
7. Place the fruit in a large, shallow ovenproof dish and sprinkle the crisp topping over.
8. Cook at 350øF for about 40 minutes or until the top is golden and crisp.
Time: Preparation takes about 20 minutes; cooking takes about 50 minutes.
Your Cranberry and Apple crisp is ready. Good luck!
Related recipes: Dessert, Fruits
Season specials: Easter Recipes, Passover Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Season Recipes, Xmas Recipes