1. Put potatoes in a large saucepan with 1 inch cold water and 1 teaspoon salt; bring to a boil.
2. Cover, reduce heat and simmer 25 minutes, until potatoes are tender; drain and cool.
3. Peel potatoes and slice ¼-inch thick; set aside.
4. Heat oil in a medium-size skillet; saute onion until soft.
5. Stir in flour, mustard, celery seed and remaining 1/3 teaspoon salt.
6. Gradually add ½ cup water and vinegar; cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils and thickens.
7. Combine potatoes, green pepper and carrots in a bowl; add sauce, mixing well.
8. Spoon half the mixture into a shallow 8x8-inch baking dish; sprinkle with ½ cup cheese.
9. Cover with remaining potato mixture and cheese.
10. Bake, uncovered, in preheated 350'F. oven 15 to 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and vegetables are hot.
Your Baked Potato Salad is ready. Bon appetit!
Related recipes: Casseroles, Vegetarian
Season specials: Easter Recipes, Passover Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Season Recipes, Xmas Recipes