1. Brown pork chops in oil in heavy skillet.
2. Stir in onions and apple. Cover and cook 10 minutes.
3. Drain VEG-ALL, reserving liquid.
4. Stir in liquid, chicken broth and sugar; bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer until pork chops are cooked, approximately 25 minutes. Remove chops.
5. Bring liquid to boil; stir in vegetables and rice. Remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes.
6. Serve pork chops on rice.
Your Country Pork Chop Casserole is ready. Good luck!
Related recipes: Casseroles, Main dish
Season specials: Easter Recipes, Passover Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Season Recipes, Xmas Recipes