Finely chop the coriander and chilli. Dice the garlic clove. Cut the peppers and carrot into fine strips. Drain the mushrooms and corn. Cut the onion into thin wedges.
1. Deep fry the chinese vermicelli in hot oil. Drain on absorbent paper. Place on a large serving plate and keep warm.
2. Heat the teaspoon of oil in a large pan. Add the ginger, coriander and garlic and cook for 2 minutes. Add onion, red and green peppers and carrot. Stir fry for 3 minutes.
3. Add the corn, mushrooms soy sauce, vinegar, brown sugar and chilli.
4. Stir to combine and cook over a high heat for 3 minutes.
5. Spoon the vegetables over the noodles, pour over any remaining sauce.
Garnish with the coriander leaves and serve.
Your Crisp Fried Noodles and Chilli Vegetables is ready. Buon appetito!
Related recipes: Asian, Vegetarian, Kaz, Ethnic, Oriental
Season specials: Easter Recipes, Passover Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Season Recipes, Xmas Recipes