1. Melt butter in skillet; cook chicken about 20 minutes, or until tender. Remove from pan.
2. Drain VEG-ALL and add liquid to pan juices with chicken broth.
3. Combine light cream and flour; add to liquid in pan. Cook and stir until thickened; stir in mustard.
4. Heat vegetables and cooked noodles in a little of the sauce.
5. Heat chicken in remaining sauce and serve over vegetable mixture.
Your Dijon Chicken is ready. Bon appetit!
Related recipes: Main dish, Poultry
Season specials: Easter Recipes, Passover Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Season Recipes, Xmas Recipes