1. Preheat oven to 350F. Spray an 8 x 8 x 2 cake pan with nonstick spray an
2. In a medium mixing bowl, using an electric mixer on high speed, beat eg
3. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients except chocolate chips. Pour into cake pan and bake for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out
4. In a small heat-proof measuring cup, combine the chocolate chips and 1
5. Cut into 16 equal squares.
Each serving = 2 squares. Each serving provides: ¼ fat; ¼ protein; ¼
VARIATION: Substitute 1 ounce peanut butter for the chocolate chips.
Your Double Chocolate Brownies Ala Weight Watchers is ready. Bon appetit!
Related recipes: Brownies, Chocolate
Season specials: Easter Recipes, Passover Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Season Recipes, Xmas Recipes