1. Bake halibut (breaded or batter-dipped) according to package directions; set aside.
2. Cook noodles and vegetables according to directions on each package.
3. Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in a shallow 2-quart casserole.
4. Drain noodles and vegetables; add to casserole, stirring to combine.
5. Bake in preheated 350'F. oven 20 minutes.
6. Remove dish from oven and place fish on top; bake, uncovered, 10 minutes longer, or until heated through.
Your Easy Fish Casserole is ready. Happy cooking!
Related recipes: Casseroles, Fish, Seafood
Season specials: Easter Recipes, Passover Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Season Recipes, Xmas Recipes