2 servings of 6 meatballs, ¼ cup sauce, and ¾ cu rice each 440 calories per serving 1. Thaw frozen meatball mixture in refrigerator.
2. Divide into 12 portions. Shape into balls.
3. Brown meatballs on all sides in hot frypan. Drain.
4. Mix remaining ingredients except rice. Pour over meatballs.
5. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and boil gently until sauce thickens—about 10 minutes. Spoon sauce over meatballs once during cooking.
6. Serve over rice. * Thrifty Meals for Two: Making Food Dollars Count * Karen Mintzias
Your Meatballs in Sauce with Rice is ready. Bon appetit!
Related recipes: Main dish, Meat
Season specials: Easter Recipes, Passover Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Season Recipes, Xmas Recipes