1. Boil the noodles with the first butter in salted water till done,drain. 2. Cut zuccini into thin slices and fry in the melted second butter until it is light yellow. Mix with the noodles.
3. Roast the peanuts in the rest of the fat and mix with noodles.
4. Put tofu into cold water, let stand 5 minutes, than cut into small cubes, melt butter and fry the tofu in it. Mix with the noodles.
5. Wash tomatoes and cut in half, add to noodles, mix carefully.
6. Mix the sauce ingridients together and pour over noodlemix.
7. Serve lukewarm or cooled.
8. You can substitute the tofu with 200 g Coctail Wieners.
Watertown NY 315-786-1120
Your Noodle-Nut Salad is ready. Bon appetit!
Related recipes: Salads, Ethnic
Season specials: Easter Recipes, Passover Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Season Recipes, Xmas Recipes