1. Cut chicken into 2"-long strips.
2. Combine soy sauce, sherry, garlic, onion, brown sugar and 1 teaspoon of the ginger in 1-quart bowl.
3. Add chicken and stir until well coated.
4. Heat oil in large skillet; stir-fry chicken until cooked.
5. Meanwhile, place VEG-ALL, water chestnuts (liquid included) in 2-quart sauce pan with remaining teaspoon of ginger; bring to boil.
6. Stir in rice, remove from heat, cover and let stand 5 minutes.
7. Serve chicken over rice and vegetables.
Your Oriental Ginger Chicken is ready. Good luck!
Related recipes: Main dish, Poultry
Season specials: Easter Recipes, Passover Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Season Recipes, Xmas Recipes