1. Heat oven to 375F. Spray 8 inch square (1½ quart) baking dish with nonstick spray.
2. Place 1 chicken breast between 2 pieces of plastic wrap or waxed paper. Working from center, gently pound chicken with rolling pin or flat side of meat mallet until about ¼ inch thick. Repeat with remaining chicken pieces, making four cutlets.
3. Spread each cutlet with ½ teaspoon mustard; sprinkle each with 1 teaspoon chives. Cut ham and cheese slices to fit chicken cutlets. Roll up, tucking ends inside.
4. In a shallow bowl, combine egg white and water; beat slightly. Place cornflake crumbs in shallow dish. Coat chicken rolls with egg white mixture; roll in cornflake crumbs. Place in spray-coated dish. Sprinkle with paprika.
5. Bake at 375F for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is fork tender and juices are clear.
Nutritional info: per serving: calories - 250; fat 7 gm; sodium - 780 mg. Dietary exchanges: ½ bread, 4 meats.
Your Oven Chicken Cordon Bleu is ready. Buon appetito!
Related recipes: Poultry, Low-cal, Low-fat
Season specials: Easter Recipes, Passover Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Season Recipes, Xmas Recipes