1. Preheat oven to 425F. In a food processor, grind cookies into fine crumbs. Add melted butter and process until well mixed. Press crumb mixture into bottom and two thirds up the sides of a 9" spring- form pan. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light, fluffy and smooth 2-3 min. Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in flour, milk and vanilla. Beat until well blended and smooth, about 4 minutes.
3. Sprinkle 4 packages of chopped peanut butter cups evenly on bottom of chocolate crust. Carefully pour cheesecake mixture over all; spread evenly.
4. Bake 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 250 F and bake 40-50 minutes longer, or until edges are set and cake jiggles only slightly in center.
5. Let cheesecake cool at room temperature, then refrigerate until well chilled, about 6 hours or overnight. Run a knife around the pan edge to loosen cake, and remove. Shortly before serving garnish with whipped cream and sprinkle two remaining packages chopped peanut butter cups on top.
Your Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake From Kaitlin Young is ready. Good luck!
Related recipes: Mom's best, Cheesecake
Season specials: Easter Recipes, Passover Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Season Recipes, Xmas Recipes