2. In a large skillet, brown meat in fat, stirring frequently. Season with salt and pepper. Remove meat from pan and pour off fat drippings.
3. Cook onions in drippings remaining in pan until soft but not browned; stir often.
4. Add soup, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic powder. Return meat to skillet.
5. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Cover tightly and simmer for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
6. Add green pepper and celery. Continue cooking for 15 minutes, or until meat and vegetables are done. If sauce thickens, add a small amount of hot water.
7. Taste sauce and correct seasoning, if necessary, with salt and pepper.
From: The More Beef for your Money Cookbook MMMMM Charrin' off the Ol' Point..from the O :-)
EZPoint V2.2 ====
Your Round Steak in Creole Sauce is ready. Good luck!
Related recipes: Beef, Mine, Thrift, Echo
Season specials: Easter Recipes, Passover Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Season Recipes, Xmas Recipes