1. In a 10 inch nonstick skillet combine ½ cup white water, the wine, onion, lemon juice and peppercorns; cover and cook over medium high heat until mixture comes to a boil.
2. Reduce heat to medium-low; add salmon; cover and simmer until salmon flakes easily when tested with a fork - 5-6 minutes (depending upon thickness of the salmon).
3. While salmon cooks, prepare horseradish sauce. In a small mixing bowl combine sour cream, horseradish, flour, mint and white pepper; stir to combine and set aside.
4. Transfer salmon to serving platter; keep warm.
5. Pour cooking liquid through sieve into bowl discarding solids. Return to skillet and cook over medium high heat until mixture comes to a boil. Stir in horseradish sauce. Reduce heat to low and cook stirring frequently until mixture thickens, about 2-3 minutes. Pour over salmon.
Each serving provides: 3 proteins, 65 optional calories
per serving: 267 calories
Your Salmon with Creamy Horseradish Sauce is ready. Bon appetit!
Related recipes: Mom's best, Low-cal, Fish
Season specials: Easter Recipes, Passover Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Season Recipes, Xmas Recipes