Recipe by: Ladies' Home Journal - Jan. 1995 Preparation Time: 0:35 1. Heat oven to 350F. Coat 13x9 inch baking dish with vegetable cooking sp
2. Discard green portions from leeks. Slice white portions of each lengthw
3. Heat water and spread in Dutch oven or nonstick skilled over high heat.
4. Stir in ham, ¾ teaspoon salt, the pepper, and thyme. Cook uncovered,
5. Meanwhile, slice potatoes thin.
6. Place flour in large bowl; gradually whisk in milk until smooth. Gradua
7. Spoon ½ cup milk mixture into bottom of prepared pan. Top with half t
8. Cover dish with foil and bake 1¼ hours. Sprinkle parsley and bake un
Your Scalloped Potatoes with Smoked Ham is ready. Happy cooking!
Related recipes: Low-fat, Pork, Potato, Pudding
Season specials: Easter Recipes, Passover Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Season Recipes, Xmas Recipes