1. Cover the broccoli florets with boiling water and leave to stand for 5 minutes. Drain and allow to cool.
2. Wipe the mushrooms with a clean cloth and slice thinly.
3. Cut the pineapple into small pieces.
4. Put the broccoli, mushrooms, pineapple and corn into a large bowl together with the dressing.
5. Mix carefully.
6. Divide the salad between 4 individual dishes and place the smoked tofu on top.
7. Serve at once.
Time: preparation time takes 15 minutes.
Variation: Omit the tofua nd serve as a side salad with quiches.
Cook's tip: If using plain tofu, marinate for a few hours in equal parts of shoyu sauce and olive oil, together with 1 crushed clove of garlic and 1 tsp of fresh grated ginger.
Your Smoked Tofu Salad is ready. Bon appetit!
Related recipes: Tofu, Pineapple
Season specials: Easter Recipes, Passover Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Season Recipes, Xmas Recipes