1. Prepare stuffing mix using package directions.
2. Saute onion and celery in butter in skillet for 2-3 minutes or until tender. Add to stuffing.
3. Cut steak into serving pieces. Spread with stuffing mixture. Roll to enclose stuffing, and secure with a string.
4. Combine soup mixture, soup, water and Kitchen Bouquet in bowl; mix well. Pour over steak rolls.
5. Bake, covered, at 325F for 2 hours.
Your Stuffed Steak is ready. Happy cooking!
Related recipes: Meats, Main dish, Mom's best
Season specials: Easter Recipes, Passover Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Season Recipes, Xmas Recipes