From: Weight Watchers cookbook. Posted by: Donna Ransdell, COOKING echo Exc calories, per serving. Designed for Week 4 or later.
1. Preheat oven to 350. Line bottom of 8x8x2 pan with wax paper; spray sid
2. Onto wax paper, sift together flour, dry milk, pudding mix, and baking
3. In large mixing bowl, combine egg yolks and sugar; using electric mixer
4. In separate bowl, using clean beaters, beat egg whites with salt til st
5. Pour batter in baking pan. Bake 25-30 minutes til cake tester comes out
6. Let cake cool 5 minutes. Remove from pan. Set on wire rack to cool.
7. Remove wax paper from cooled cake; transfer cake to serving platter and Decoratively arrange banana slices over whipped topping. To serve, cut cake
Your Banana Chocolate Pudding Cake is ready. Good luck!
Related recipes: Chocolate, Low-fat, low, Bananas, Cake
Season specials: Easter Recipes, Passover Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Season Recipes, Xmas Recipes