pepper and red pepper.
2. Rub chicken with fennel mixture.
3. Heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
4. Cook chicken in oil 15 to 20 minutes, turning once, until juice is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.
5. Place chicken on bottoms of rolls.
6. Top with cheese and tops of rolls.
Your Cajun Chicken Sandwiches is ready. Good luck!
Related recipes: Sandwiches, Poultry
Season specials: Easter Recipes, Passover Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Season Recipes, Xmas Recipes