* Use the measurements for 4 servings and prepare as the recipe
Prepare the basic meat loaf recipe except — mix in half of the cheese and shape the mixture into a loaf in an ungreased baking pan 13 X 9 X 2-inches. Omit the catsup and bake MMMMM----- Recipe via Meal-Master (tm) v7.06
Title: Crunchy Chicken-Cheese Bake Categories: Poultry, Mom's best, Cyberealm Servings: 8
8 Skinless, boneless chicken -breast halves 4 Slices swiss cheese, cut -in half 1 cn Cream of chicken soup 8 Thin tomato slices 2 T Butter, melted ½ c Herb seasoned stuffing Hot cooked rice
1. Crush the herb seasoned stuffing.
2. In a 3 qt baking dish, place the chicken. Top with cheese.
3. Stir soup and spread over cheese; top with tomato. Combine butter and stuffing. Sprinkle over tomato.
4. Bake at 400F 25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Serve over hot rice. Garnish with fresh oregano if desired.
Your Cheese-Potato Meat Loaf is ready. Buon appetito!
Related recipes: Cheese, Hamburger, Main dish, Meat loaf, Meats
Season specials: Easter Recipes, Passover Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Season Recipes, Xmas Recipes