1. Soak the mushrooms in 50 ml cold water
2. Clean the beans, carotts and celeryroot.Cut the carotts in slices and the celeryroot into thin strips.Cut the bacon into thin strips too.
3. Heat butter and oliveoil in pot and add the celery, tomatoes andd bacon.
4. Add the drained mushrooms and the vegetablebroth, cover and simmer for 7 minutes.
5. Add the beans and the savory and simmer another 3 minutes.
6. Take the vegetables and bacon out and keep warm.
7. Mix the cream into fond and let simmer 10 minutes uncovered.
8. Fold in the eggyolks and season to taste.
9. Mix the cooked, drained noodles and the vegeatbles all together, discard the savory.
From Aktuelle magazine
Your Noodles with Limabeans is ready. Buon appetito!
Related recipes: Side dishes, Ethnic
Season specials: Easter Recipes, Passover Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Season Recipes, Xmas Recipes