Recipe by: Ladies' Home Journal - 1/95 Preparation Time: 0:40 1. Position rack in lower third of oven. Heat to 350F. Coat 8-inch round
2. Place chocolate in large bowl. Combine 1 whole egg, 1 egg yolk, and va
3. Combine cocoa, flour, and 2/3 cup sugar in sacuepan. Whisk in enough m
4. Beat whites and cr of tartar at med. speed to soft peaks. At hi speed,
5. Place cake pan in baking pan and place on oven rack. Pour enough boili
6. Remove cake pan from water. Cool on wire rack. Refrig for 24 hours.
7. Make sauce: process raspberries and their syrup in blender until smoot
8. To serve, run thin knife or metal spatula around sides of pan to loosed
Your The New Chocolate Decadence is ready. Buon appetito!
Related recipes: Chocolate, Low-fat, Cake, Dessert
Season specials: Easter Recipes, Passover Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Season Recipes, Xmas Recipes